Buy, Try, or Learn .. to Win!
We have a brand new fun activity this year! Our Wear a Hug Fair ‘Buy, Try, or Learn .. to Win!’ competition.
How to play …
You’ll be given a game card at our entrance desk (strictly one per ticket sold). You can earn stamps on your game card through the day by:
- Buying something from a vendor
- Trying a product from a vendor
- Trying a carrier or wrap from the BWI sling library (located in the atrium)
- Learning something from a vendor about one of their products or services (We will have experts in many things on hand at the fair – some even offering private sling consults!)
- Getting advice from one of the Information Stands
- Participating in a workshop, or activity
- Attending a talk on the main stage
- Show the BWI info table (located in Main Hall) that you have posted to Facebook/Instagram with the #wearahugfair with or without our props (located in the lobby).
How to Win …
The first person to complete their card and hand it in to the Babywearing Ireland Raffle table on the day of the fair will win a new IntegraBaby carrier! Simple as that!
All subsequent completed cards returned to the Babywearing Ireland raffle table will be entered into a draw on the day to win new carriers donated by our very generous sling sponsors: IntegraBaby, Didymos, Baby Tula, ISARA, Beco, Storchenwiege and more!
The fine print …
- One game card per purchased Wear A Hug ticket.
- Only one stamp per vendor, per card.
- All cards must be returned to the raffle table by 4 pm on the day of the fair.
- Full name and contact details will be required on completed cards, to allow for contact and prize distribution.
- Winners names will be published on Babywearing Ireland’s social media
- Winners photos (if available) will be published on Babywearing Ireland’s social media
- Babywearing Ireland reserve the right to verify entries and disqualify cards drawn, that are not completed according to the rules stated.